This morning I was thinking about the difference between making disciples and discipling nations.
We know what it looks like to disciple an individual:
– greed is overtaken by generosity
– lust is consumed by spiritual passion
– selfishness submits to sacrifice
– purpose and direction replace randomness
We know what it looks like to disciple a family:
– bitterness gives way to forgiveness
– strife in the home turns into peace
– marriages are healed
– relationships are restored
But what does it look like to DISCIPLE A NATION?
Isn’t that what the Great Commission tells us to do?
More on this tomorrow…